Criminal Defense

Experienced Boston Criminal Defense Attorneys

Cosgrove, Eisenberg & Kiley, P.C. has a wide range of experience representing all types of criminal defendants. Our experience ranges from OUI and other traffic offenses to theft, assaults, drugs, sexual assaults, domestic violence and homicide, including capital crimes, at the various pre-trial and trial stages. We also handle probation revocations, contested restitution hearings, sentence reconsiderations and other post-conviction appeals. If you are convicted of a misdemeanor or a felony, you will face serious consequences, including:

  • Establishment of a criminal record
  • Large fines and court costs
  • Lengthy probation
  • House arrest
  • Jail time

If you are convicted of drunk driving (OUI) you are facing additional consequences, including:

  • Loss of your driver's license or vehicle
  • Court-ordered alcohol education & treatment

Most state and federal felony or misdemeanor criminal charges, no matter how minor they seem, must be taken seriously. We regularly represent clients on criminal charges, including:

  • White collar offenses and RICO
  • Felony charges
  • Grand jury prosecutions
  • Civil fraud or criminal forfeiture
  • Violation of restraining orders
  • Parole or probation
  • Traffic violations
  • Juvenile offenses
  • Sex offenses, drug violations

Regardless of the crime you are charged with and regardless of whether you choose to enter plea negotiations or proceed to trial, we will protect your rights and vigorously defend you every step of the way. You have the right to have your attorney present at every proceeding. You DO NOT have to answer questions from the police or the prosecutor without your lawyer present.

Contact Our Lawyers for an Initial Consultation

If you have been charged with a criminal offense or are under investigation, please contact the lawyers at Cosgrove, Eisenberg & Kiley, P.C. at your earliest opportunity. We can be reached by phone at either our Quincy or Boston, Massachusetts offices, by e-mail, or by filling out the intake form on our Contact page.